Our Remote & Hybrid Work Policy outlines where, when, and how our employees (both full-time and part-time) can work, whilst guaranteeing exceptional cost-effective service delivery to qualified customers. They describe who can work hybrid, best practices to follow, and the legal rights of hybrid employees.
We embrace remote & hybrid work policies for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
• increase productivity and innovation
• attract and retain diverse talent
• provide employees with increased flexibility
• reduce over-employment and real estate costs - improving productivity
• build better social cohesion