Owner-Occupier Residential Projects are construction to serve as the primary residence of the applicant. To use this service under this option, you need to be a salaried worker or self-employed/business owner with net monthly salary (or income) above GHS1,500. Minimum monthly repayment is GHS1,000.
Features / Benefits
• Typically for new construction or completion
• Repayment Period: Up to 30 yrs*
• Minimum Monthly Repayment Amount: GHS1,000
• Must be a SSNIT-registered Salaried Worker (Public / Private Sector) or Self-Employed / Owner of a Registered Business
• Applicant must between age 21 and 55 years old.
• Minimum Net Monthly Salary (or Household Income - may include that of your spouse, children, etc) is GHS1,500
• Applicant must already own land, free and clear of any litigation, and this must should not have been used as collateral for any loan whatsoever. For this reason, Search Fees are required upfront before we can process your application after signup.
* Maximum period we hold loans on our books is 5 yrs, however there are plans already in place to sell your loan to BoG-regulated banks at any time we deem it fit without varying the terms of this loan contract to borrower's disadvantage.